Next Town Hall Meeting will be Held on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Location: West Jeff Middle School
Presentations without Questions or Comments: 7:00pm – 8:00pm / Open House: 8:00pm – 8:45pm
MEET SOME OF YOUR NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS / GET TO KNOW THEM / HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY!
YOU’LL ALSO HEAR FROM:
Jeffco Schools Superintendent: Tracy Dorland
CORE Director: Ron Kilgore
Jeffco P&Z Long Range Planning Supervisor: Heather Gutherless
Conifer Library Public Services Manager: Jessica Paulsen
Conifer Chamber Director: Tamm DeAun Masoner
Salvation Army: Jacqueline Neal
MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED AND HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Conifer Area Council Would Like To Thank:
For their COMMUNITY SUPPORT of these Virtual Town Hall Meetings
Conifer Area Council is a nonpolitical organization that does not support or oppose any development, issue, political agenda, individual person or business.
Our Wildfire Symposium was held Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
INFORMATION AND OPTIONS THAT WERE AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT
The following EXPERTS will be there with presentations and information:
- COLORADO STATE LEGISLATURE regarding Wildfire Legislation
- COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF REGULATORY AGENCIES regarding Insurance
- JEFFERSON COUNTY & COUNTY-WIDE EFFORTS: Representatives to talk about their relationships with state and federal authorities plus their relationships between departments & districts.
- JEFFCO BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- JEFFCO OPEN SPACE & CONSERVATION
- JEFFCO SHERIFF / EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- JEFFCO PLANNING AND ZONING regarding wildfire regulations
- JEFFERSON CONSERVATION DISTRICT
- AREA FIRE DEPARTMENTS
- Elk Creek Fire Department
- Inter-Canyon Fire Department
- Wildland Experts
- Community Ambassadors
- ROTARY WILDFIRE READY
- CORE ELECTRIC COOP
- AREA WOODCUTTERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS
The last Town Hall Meeting was held on Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
AGENDA: WHAT ISSUES ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU ABOUT WHERE WE LIVE?
- Wildfire Risk?
- Water Resources Availability?
- Highway 285 Improvements at Kings Valley?
- Threats, such as development, to our Small-Town Rural Character?
- Recreational Opportunities?
- Cultural Opportunities?
- What is the Colorado State Legislature doing that affects us?
- But most importantly, how can you be involved and what can you do?
The Previous Town Hall Meeting was Held on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
CONIFER CHAMBER / RTD / CDOT / CONIFER LIBRARY
NEW PLANNED DEVELOPMENT FOR THE CONIFER AREA! YOU HAVE A SAY!
Senior Long Ranch Planner Heather Gutherless
JEFFERSON COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE NEXT WILDFIRE?
WHO & WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU?
INTER-CANYON AND ELK CREEK FIRE DEPARTMENTS
Senator Tammy Story / Representative Lisa Cutter
COLORADO STATE LEGISLATURE
CORE & THE EVOLVING UTILITY INDUSTRY
Director of Business Development Rob Osborn
CORE ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE
JEFFERSON COUNTY UPDATE
Commissioner Lesley Dahlkemper
JEFFERSON COUNTY COMMISSIONER
Regular Town Hall Meetings are presented by the Conifer Area Council every few months to address important issues in our community. Please subscribe to hear updated info on topics such as:
- CONIFER CHAMBER
All Town Hall Meetings are normally held at West Jefferson Middle School at 9449 Barnes Ave, Conifer, CO 80433.