A Virtual Town Hall Meeting was held Wednesday, April 21, 2021
CDOT / CONIFER AREA CHAMBER / CONIFER LIBRARY / RTD
What Residential & Commercial Developments are being Planned for the Conifer Area?
Senior Long-Range Planner: Heather Gutherless
JEFFERSON COUNTY PLANNING & ZONING
Staunton State Park Update
PARK MANAGER ZACH TAYLOR
Senator Tammy Story / Representative Lisa Cutter
COLORADO STATE LEGISLATURE
2021 Predicted to be Another Horrible Year for Wildfire!
Chief Jacob Ware and Wildlands Captain Benjamin Yellin
ELK CREEK FIRE DEPARTMENT
Commissioner Lesley Dahlkemper
JEFFERSON COUNTY COMMISSIONER
Conifer Area Council Would Like To Thank:
For their COMMUNITY SUPPORT of this Virtual Town Hall Meeting
Conifer Area Council is a nonpolitical organization that does not support or oppose any development, issue, political agenda, individual person or business.
Clickable links from the presentation:
Jeffco Planning and Zoning
- Water Policies Update: Final draft is online: https://www.jeffco.us/2584/
- Short Term Rentals: Take the Survey!: https://bit.ly/Jeffco-Short-
Conifer Area Council Water Resource Study/Action Team
- Water court resume for the case: https://www.courts.state.co.
- Detailed Water Court application: https://www.courts.state.co.
us/userfiles/file/Court_ Probation/Water_Courts/FINAL% 20Non-Attorneys%20Guide%20to% 20Colorado%20Water%20Courts.
- Forms for Water Rights case: https://www.courts.state.co.
- CDPHE Water Quality Control Division: https://www.colorado.gov/
Regular Town Hall Meetings are presented by the Conifer Area Council every few months to address important issues in our community. Please subscribe to hear updated info on topics such as:
- CONIFER CHAMBER
All Town Hall Meetings are normally held at West Jefferson Middle School at 9449 Barnes Ave, Conifer, CO 80433.